V for Vendetta
自从换了网络以后,网速超慢,根本就没有3G信号。在家也不怎么上网了,闲的时候就看看书,倒也自在。有时也看看电影,只是不能像以前那样下载了。
这部片子是Andy推荐看的。中译名是《V字仇杀队》。“Remember, remember The 5th of November”… 我几乎立即被那节奏感十足的道白吸引住了。后来,果然越来越好看,尤其是V的道白,好像总是那么个节奏,找不出更好的词来形容,反正就是好听。而且,无论他形象的塑造者想要说明什么,杀手也好,社会的反叛者也罢,他那副面具总是带着那迷人的微笑,一直到故事的结局。故事的结尾,在V成功复仇并死去以后,最后的结果也没有让他失望,Evey没有听警察的劝阻,就扳动了火车的开关,警察也没有横加阻止,国会大厦最终烟销云散…
最精彩的还是对白,真不可思议V是怎么找到那么多V打头的词,且又用的那么恰到好处。那些词,大部分是我从来没听说过的,可能一辈子用不上,但我还是把最精彩的地方反复看了几遍:
Evey: Who are you 你是谁?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what … 身份只是本质的一种形式…
V: …and what I am is a man in a mask 而我的本质是一个戴面具的人
E: Oh, I can see that. 我看得出来
V: Of course you can. 你当然可以
V: I’m not questioning your powers of observation. 我对你的洞察力没有疑问
V:I’m merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. 问一个戴面具的人是谁有意义吗?
E: Ur, Right. 呵,说的也是
V: But on this most auspicious of nights 那么在这最吉祥的夜晚
V: …permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet… 请允许我用不那么平庸的方式…
V: …to suggest the character of this dramatics persona. 来引出人物表中的这位角色
V: Voila! 看哪!
V: In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran… cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity…is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified…and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice…and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta…held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such…shell on day vidicate the vigilant and the virtuous.(Laugh) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you…and you may call me V.
在您眼帘中的是一位低贱的杂耍老手,他在命运的浮沉中随波逐流,扮演着受害也加害者的双重角色。这面孔,不徒是虚华的外表…它还是业已不再的人民呼声的残响。不过,不惮于重提昔日烦恼的他,依然省略四射…决心铲除那些腐化堕落的毒虫。他们是做恶的先锋…他们代表了对自由意志肆无忌惮地恶意破坏。对他们的裁决只有复仇…这象征希望的血海深仇不会是徒然的,因为它的价值和正确性…终有一天会证明,那些高尚者和警醒者是对的。(笑) 毫无疑问,我这罗嗦的拉拉杂杂,最终变得冗长无比。所以请允许我简单补充一下,认识您是我的荣幸…您可以叫我V。
E: Are you, like a crazy person? 你是不是个疯子啊?
V: I’m quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking? 我肯定他们会这么说我,不过,请问我在跟谁说话?
E: I’m Evey. 我叫伊芙。
V: Evey? E-vey. Of course you are. 伊芙?当然了。
E: What does that mean? 什么意思?
V: It means that I, like God… do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence. Are you hurt? 意思是我象上帝一样…不掷骰子,也不相信巧合。你受伤了吗?
E: No, I’m fine. Thanks to you. 没有,我没事。谢谢你。
V: Oh, I merly played my part. 噢,我只是做了我该做的……
我觉得后面的几句也是相当酷的:
V: Tell me, do you know what day it is, Evey?
E: November the 4th?
(午夜钟声响起…) V: Not any more. (这句!再酷不过了)
V: Remember, remember, The 5th of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot….